Crown Asia Residences
Crown Asia Residences Wack-Wack has the most remarkable location of all of Crown condominiums to date. It will rise on prime land, as it is located on the corner of Laurel street and Shaw boulevard that once was the home of former President Jose P. Laurel and Vice President Salvador Laurel.
Crown Asia Residences Wack-Wack, a 6,386 sqm 3-tower development that includes a piece of history as it used to be the home of the late president Jose P. Laurel. Dubbed as Villa Pacencia, named after the President Laurel’s wife, CROWN ASIA continues the legacy of its grandeur.
Crown Asia Residences Wack-Wack, located at the center of Metro Manila, is a mere 3 kilometers, away from Makati, 3 kilometers away from Quezon City, 2 kilometers from Ortigas, 4 kilometers to Bonifacio Global City, and 7 kilometers from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Site Development Plan
Set to deliver in 2017, Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack comes fully equipped with various building specifications:
- >> An entrance lobby with reception and security counter
- >> Three (3) High Speed Elevators
- >> CCTV (closed circuit TV) monitoring of selected common areas
- >> State of the art Fire Detection System
- >> Strategically located Fire Exits
- >> Enunciator panels with emergency speaker in all floors
- >> Elevated water tanks and underground water cisterns
- >> Wi-Fi Availability in various Common Areas
- >> Standby power generators for common areas
- >> Selected generator-powered outlet for every unit
- >> Individual mail boxes
- >> Central garbage room
- >> Building Administration Office
Numerous amenities abound within Crown Asia Residences Wack Wack, including separate swimming pools for adults and for children, function rooms, game rooms and a fitness gym, a museum, and Al Fresco recreational areas for residents to enjoy.